The global pandemic has had a severe effect on the cattle industry. Click here for the most recent information on financial assistance for producers, educational resources, and ICA's policy work related to COVID-19.
Keeping our members up-to-date is one of our highest priorities. Listen to the latest news from ICA and interviews with industry experts while you work.
Our official news releases keep media and members in-the-know regarding our advocacy efforts on behalf of Iowa's cattlemen.
Help us "Beef Up Iowa" and connect market-ready cattle with hungry Iowans. Learn more and donate here.
Make the most out of your pasture land through rotational grazing and maximize herd health by knowing mineral and supplementation requirements from Kent Feeds PhD Ruminant Nutritionist, Dr. Brandon Koch.
Hear panelists Corbitt Wall, Brad Kooima and Jordan Levi debate it out regarding price discovery, transparency, producer leverage and possible solutions in the fed cattle market.
- Corbitt Wall, DV Auction Livestock Market Analyst
- Brad Kooima, ICA Feedlot Council Member from Rock Valley, IA
- Jordan Levi, NCBA Cattle Market Working Group Member
Interested in selling beef locally in your community? This webinar will provide the do's and don't from the perspective of a family who currently markets beef locally, the expert on rules and regulations from the Iowa Department of Agriculture and how the Iowa Beef Checkoff is helping to connect local beef suppliers with their Iowa Local Beef Directory.
- Jason & Kaitlyn Boyer, Cattle Producer from Weldon, IA
- Janis Hochstetler, HACCP & Labeling Coordinator, Iowa Dept. of Ag.
- Dr. Terry Houser, ISU Extension Meat Specialist
- Iowa Beef Industry Council - funded by the Iowa State Beef Checkoff Program
Thank you sponsors:
AgriVision Equipment Group
Farm Credit Services of America- Sheldon & Red Oak
First National Bank Massena
Iowa State Savings Bank
Midwest PMS LLC
Peoples Bank - Lester
Security Savings Bank