Membership Incentive Awards
The Iowa Cattlemen’s Association membership incentive awards are a way to recognize the association's top recruiters both individually and on a county level.
The 2019 ICA Top Hand Club rewards the association’s top membership recruiters while the County Awards, ranks county cattlemen’s associations on their membership recruitment efforts. The membership recruitment timeframe is from October 1 through March 31 (any memberships ICA receives in the mail postmarked as of March 31 will count towards the membership recruiter incentives).
2019 ICA Top Hand Club Rules and Awards
Rules: Each member is worth 1 point.
Awards will be recognized for these two individual categories:
- Top New Member Recruiter (new members only)
- Top Member Recruiter Overall (includes both renewals and new members)
Individual recruiters that finish in the top five this year, in each category, will each be rewarded.
- Grand Prize Winner will receive an ICA shotgun.
- 2nd place winner will receive a Ritchie Cooler and $150 worth of meat products from Arcadia Meats.
- 3rd place winner will receive a 4 x 4 metal farm sign from Weirich Welding Plus of Lewis Iowa.
- 4th place winner will have a choice of Lick Tubs or $250 credit towards the ICA Market Reporting Service.
- 5th place winner will receive an ICA Gift Basket valued at $150.
2019 County Awards
- Highest % membership growth when compared to previous year (new members and renewals)
- Highest % of Fair Share contributions (based on % of members)
- Most Fair Share contributions (based on $ value)
- Most New Members
Each county that qualifies for a county award will get to choose one of the following prizes:
- 2 - complimentary ICA Golf Teams
- Scholarship - $500
- County Board Night Out - $500